Splendor includes various post types for your portfolio posts. You can have a single image, a slideshow of images or a video. You can also insert audio into your post content through the sound cloud shortcode in the visual editor or even selfhosted audio.
- All of your portfolio posts are made in the Portfolio section of your wordpress admin. Click on Portfolio to open the section.
- At the top of the posts page, click on Add New to make a new post. Create a title and insert your post content in the editing field (You can also use Visual Composer)
- On the right hand side of the post page is the Categories box. To make a new Category, click + Add New Category and give it a name. You can have as many as you want. To apply a Category to a post, simply check the box next to the Category name.
- You can also apply Tags to a post. The Tag box is below the Category box. Simply insert your tags, separate multiple tags with commas
- To set a Featured Image. Click the Featured Image box and select an image from the media window and click Use As Featured Image
- Once you have everything you want selected, click Publish and your post will show up on your portfolio page