What’s Included In Package
After purchase theme from Themeforest, you need to download the “Splendor Theme” files from your Themeforest account. Navigate to your downloads tab on Themeforest and find Splendor. Click the download button to see the two options. The Main Files contain everything, the Installable WordPress Theme is just the installable WordPress theme file.
Below is a full list of everything that is included along with a brief description of each item.
- Splnedor Theme Folder – contains the splendor-theme.zip and splnedor-child-theme.zip wordpress themes. The child theme is only for users who make code changes.
- Licensing Folder – this contains the licensing files, this is not your purchase code that you need to download from Themeforest.
- Demo Content Folder – this contains files to create site 1 in 1 like on or demo .
- Docementation – this contains documentaion how to use this theme.
- ChangeLog.txt – Text file with information about updates.
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The splendor-theme.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method and watch our video tutorial on how to install Splendor. But first, you need to download the Splendor files from your Themeforest account. Navigate to your downloads tab on Themeforest and find Splnedor. Click the download button to see the two options. The Main Files and the Installable WordPress Theme.